Yes, Accord Financial, Equipment Finance deals with select brokers. Contact our offices for details at (844) 984-3010
You have 2 options:
1. If you do have insurance coverage on the leased equipment, please provide us with a copy of your insurance policy, naming Accord Financial as Loss Payee as per the letter you received. Alternatively, we can send you a Proof of Insurance form for your insurance broker to fill out. Once it is completed, you can fax the form to (888) 835-9757
2. If you do not have insurance coverage, we maybe able to provide insurance coverage, in which case the cost will be passed on to you through your lease payments. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please contact us.
our customer service department at 604 982 3010
. We will have one prepared and sent either to you or your insurance broker.
Fax a void copy of a cheque from your new bank account along with your name, the name that the lease is under and the Contract Number (if available) to (888) 835-9757. Also, please indicate when the new account is effective. If you have multiple contracts with us, please confirm if this PAP change is for a specific Contract or all Contracts.
There are a few possibilities of why this has occurred.
1.You didn’t provide us Insurance Confirmation on the equipment and we have auto-enrolled you onto our internal insurance program underwritten by Premier Lease & Loan in accordance with the Lease Agreement. You can provide us insurance confirmation at anytime – see Insurance related questions.
2. Your Lease Agreement had variable payments (seasonal payments or step payments). If you need a copy of your Lease Agreement, please contact our Customer Service department at 604-982-3010 or you may email us at CustomerService@AccordFinancial.net
There are numerous options available to you to sort out your payments. Please contact
Customer Service department at 604 982 3010
Yes you can. Accord Financial, Equipment Finance is listed with virtually all Canadian Banks and Credit Unions, with the exception of Royal Bank of Canada and TD Bank. Simply search for Accord Financial – Equipment with your financial institution. Your 4-6 digit lease / agreement number is your account number. If you need you account number, please contact us at 604 982 3010 or email us at CustomerService@AccordFinancial.net
As a lessee you are responsible for the care and maintenance of the equipment.
Yes, all vendor warranties are passed on to you, the Lessee.
As the Lessor, we need to be aware of any changes to the equipment, including but not limited to serial number changes, make and model. Further the supplier / manufacturer will have to provide us with an invoice or other satisfactory documents to change the equipment. Please contact
our Customer Service department at 604-982-3010
As the Lessor, we own the equipment, the equipment is on lease to you.
No, the equipment belongs to Accord Financial and you are unable to sell the equipment. The only way you would be allowed to sell the equipment is if you bought out your lease or you have our written consent.
Accord Financial offers numerous different types of residuals, including, $10.00 Ends, Stretch Leases and Fixed Residual Leases. If you need to know what option best fits your specific situation, contact our offices. Click here for a list of offices.
That depends on the type of option included in your Lease. For specific answers to your question, please contact our Customer Service department at 604 982 3010.
Fair market value is the price that the equipment could be sold in today’s market conditions.
You have four options:
1. Purchase the equipment at its current fair market value or your stated purchase option.
2. Continue to lease at the original lease rate.
3. Return the Equipment
4. Trade up the equipment for new equipment (On approved credit)
Some leases include an “Early Purchase Option”, which allows you, the lessee to buy out your equipment for a set amount prior to the end of your lease. If applicable, the early option will be specified on your Lease Contract.
Your buyout is based on the number of payments remaining on your lease contract, plus the buyout option listed on your lease contract. For the exact amount, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Service at(844) 982-3010.
On a best efforts basis, we will send you a letter with your options approximately 60 days before the expiry of the lease. In addition, if you have an Early Purchase Option on your Lease, we will notify you of this option approximately 60 days before the Early Purchase Option. Please remember to keep us up to date with any phone number and address changes so we can reach you at the End of Term.
Not a problem. We sent a copy of the Lease Agreements, in the initial welcome letter. If you can’t locate that copy we can fax, mail or email a copy to you right away. Please contact our Customer Service department at 604 982 3010 or by email at customerservice@AccordFinancial.net
No, you cannot cancel your lease contract. However, you can replace the equipment or upgrade your equipment with a new lease.
Yes, you can assign the Lease to another party subject to our consent of the assignment AND subject to credit approval of the new Lessee. There is a $500.00 fee to process the assignment paperwork. Please contact your Account Manager or our Credit Department.
While additional equipment cannot be added to an existing lease, a new lease can be set-up to co-terminate with your existing one. Payments for each lease are made separately.
Very simple. You can:
1. Fax your request for an address change to us along with your name, the name that the lease is under and the Contract Number (if available) to (888) 835-9757
2. You can email us at CustomerService@AccordFinancial.net
3. You can call Customer Service at 604 982 3010
Yes so long as the equipment remains within Western Canada. Simply contact Customer Service and notify us of the new location. Since Accord Financial is the legal owner of the equipment, we must know the physical location of the equipment. Tax adjustments may be required depending on where the equipment is being moved to.
Lease payments are subject to both Provincial Sales Tax (PST), and Goods and Services Tax (GST) or HST. Taxes are based on the equipment location. In the event that you or your business is tax exempt, please provide us with the appropriate documentation, and we will adjust your lease payment accordingly.
You can either:
1. Fax your request for a Buyout Letter to us along with your name, the name that the lease is under and the Contract Number (if available) to (888) 835-9757
2. You can email us at CustomerService@AccordFinancial.net
3. You can call Customer Service at 604-982-3010.
Accord Financial will prepare a Buyout Letter for you every 6 months (upon request). Should you require additional Buyout Letters, there is a nominal $95.00 charge to cover the administrative costs of preparing the buyout letters.